Thursday, August 8, 2013

A wishlist

Things I want (in no particular order):

-Sewing machine. I need to develop some new hobbies and I'm crafty, so I'm thinking sewing might be the way to go. I'll probably start small & make things like project bags. I'm  looking at a little cheapy one on Amazon to get me started.

-A bike. Because I'm losing my mind here & I can only take it so long.

-A hookah. Because I hate cigarettes & everyone around here smokes (cigarettes & so much weed) and I too would like to sit on my balcony. I miss horchata.

-A SQ of Plucky Trusty. Gray or red because she does them good.

-For my leg to stop hurting when I run. Walking is not the same. All I want is to be able to run comfortably for longer than a mile or two.

-Success in my creative endeavors. Too many things haven't worked out the way I wanted them to.

-Trips. All of them. I'm hoping to visit R Kelley in San Francisco soonish and I would love weekends in Phoenix & Seattle.


But seriously. I would settle for my leg not hurting. I did 5 miles yesterday and it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment