Friday, October 11, 2013

There's a First Time for Everything...

Guys.

I ran out of yarn for my project last night. You remember the Terra I blogged so fondly about just a few days ago? Back when I was fancy and knitting free, I didn't have a single care in the world. I was going to get it done that very night & regain control over some of my sanity, something that just wasn't in the cards.


And then it all came back to me. Sitting in Hidden River Yarns with K Furst & Lisa, figuring out just what exactly I was going to do with all my new yarn. I bought for Juneberry thinking that the yardage for both was similar enough.

Well, it's not.

I have about 12 rows and a bind-off to go. Somewhere, deep in the pits of my ungodly stash back home, there is another skein of this yarn with (potentially) the same dye lot. Cross your fingers I can find it, but, based on the state in which I left my stash before moving, that is so much easier said than done.

Please say a little knitter's pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment